Industrial and commercial work centers need high-performance filtration systems that can improve air quality by removing contaminants and increasing ventilation throughout an enclosed space. Dust and airborne particles from machining, chemical fumes, dirt and debris, and other airborne contaminants can be extremely hazardous, making air quality fall below acceptable health standards or increasing the risk of sudden ignition and fires. Find the right compressed air filters and vacuum pump filters to maintain or improve air quality conditions in your facility with support from Filpro.
The Importance of Having Compressed Air Filters and Vacuum Pump Filters
Not only is it important to have air filters rated for your facility’s size, industry, and level of potential air contamination, but your operations team must have access to the right vacuum pump and air compressor filters.
Compressed Air Filters
Pneumatic air compressors require specialty filters that can remove particles and aerosolized chemicals from the airstream before it’s released. This protective element can prevent concentrated contaminants from entering your pneumatic-powered equipment, where they would otherwise increase maintenance concerns, product contamination, chemical corrosion, and unscheduled downtime.
You can select different compressed air filters based on the size of particle you want to contain, the temperatures of your pneumatic systems, any environmental standards your company upholds, and the flow rate and pressure loss your systems can accommodate.
Vacuum Pump Filters
Vacuum pump filters operate similarly to compressed air filters by filtering and capturing airborne contaminants based on the particles’ sizes and the capabilities of the filter. They are affixed to vacuum pumps and can either trap contaminants before they enter the vacuum pump or before they can leave the system.
The right vacuum pump filter can protect your facility’s equipment from chemical contamination, particle buildup, physical damage to sensitive components, and more. They can also mitigate the risk of airborne chemicals and dust that pose a risk to your onsite team. We manufacture a wide variety of vacuum pump filters so our clients can select the right product based on filter fineness, pressure loss caps, energy efficiency requirements, and more.
Media and Styles to Meet Every Application
At Filpro, we serve companies across multiple different industries with specialty filter options that can satisfy the needs of their unique use cases and handle high-volume filtration requirements of different chemicals, substrate debris, dust, and more. Here are some of the most common applications of compressor and vacuum pump filters by industry:
- Agriculture: Air filters can be used to protect internal components of farming equipment, for material handling and crop spraying operations, and to protect dairy from contamination during processing and pasteurization.
- Energy: Well-designed air filters can filter out contaminants without negatively impacting the energy efficiency of equipment and ventilation systems.
- Food and Beverage Production: High-quality filters mitigate the risk of chemical and particle contaminants entering the stream of food and beverage batches. They can also be used to remove airborne food particles and fumes from the air.
- Home Applications: Residential air filters preserve air quality in homes and protect HVAC units from early wear and degradation.
- Manufacturing: Compressor filters can safely contain dust and particles from machining and cutting equipment, power tools, and cleaning systems.
- Medical: Air filters are an essential part of preserving air quality standards in hospitals, surgical theaters, and cleanrooms for the production of safe medical devices.
- Mining: Mining operations use filters during gas compression, chemical processing, and more.
- Transportation: Air filters are used both during the production of automotive components and by the vehicles themselves in air brake systems and pneumatic systems.
Why Partner With Flipro for Compressor and Vacuum Pump Filters
Filpro is a leading provider of compressor and vacuum pump filters for manufacturing, mining, medical, and other industries that need high-performance, energy-efficient filters. Our design, manufacturing, and distribution teams provide our clients with fast, reliable access to specialty filters made by Filpro and other major brands. Contact us today to learn more about our selection of compressed air filters and vacuum pump filters and our distribution services, or request a quote to start your order.